How to make a claim for the rebate
How to claim $225 rebate, accessible to members who are interested in back scoring their breeding age Dachshunds by 30th June 2022*.
- Complete EOI Form detailing the Dachshunds meeting the criteria for scoring, the breeder is to be approved by the Dachshund Club of NSW club Secretary based on the qualifying selection criteria, read here.
- The Breeder is to arrange to have the X-rays completed by their Veterinarian of choice. The Breeder is responsible for the payment of the X-ray invoice.
- The Breeder is to arrange to have the X-ray DICOM files emailed to the Spinal Analyst for scoring. The Breeder is responsible for the payment of the Analyst’s invoice.
- The Breeder must send a copy of their back scoring certificate and the corresponding pedigree to the National Dachshund Council (NDC) Secretary for entering into the database (and cc DRA Scheme Coordinator).
- The Breeder must send a copy of their Vet’s invoice, and the Dachshund Club of NSW approval letter, to DRA along with their banking details for their subsidy reimbursement (please cc NDC Secretary).
- The scheme will run until June 30th 2022.
• The Dachshund Club of NSW Secretary is Nikki McLeod (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• The DRA Scheme Coordinator is Sharman Moore at (email@example.com)
• The DRA Finance Coordinator is Ruth Salminen at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• The NDC Secretary is Ainslie Carius (email@example.com)