THE DACHSHUND CLUB OF NSW INC to promote Dachshunds in all forms of endeavour.
E News No 28. THE LOW DOWN March, 2018
After a colossal editing job by Kathy Anderson, the National Dachshund Council of Australia’s Handbook and Records 2015- 2017 is now at the printers. Thanks to all of you who contributed and prepaid for copies which will be distributed at the 12th National Dachshund Specialty Show at St Ives Showground, Sydney, at Easter. Some copies will also be available at the show for $55.00.
Please note that ENTRIES TO THE NATIONAL MUST CLOSE ON 7TH MARCH to allow the catalogue to be compiled and printed. Paid advertisements to be included should also be sent to the cataloguer, Tom Couchman, by that date – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Schedule for the National was included in the February edition of the Dogs NSW magazine. Full details of events over Easter Friday, Saturday and Sunday, camping arrangements, prizes and 2018 National merchandise are included in the National 2018 Booklet – go to www.nationaldachshund.org.au
Dates for your diary:-
- 10/3/2018 – Liverpool & District All Breeds Kennel Club Championship Show
- 14/3/2018 – Dachshund Club of NSW Inc General Meeting, 8pm, Dundas Sport & Recreation Club
- 25/3/2018 – Hound Club of NSW Inc Championship Show
- 28/3/2018 – Dachshund judging, Sydney Royal Easter Show
- 28/3/2018 – Novocastrian Dachshund Club Inc Championship Show
- 30/3/2018-1/4/2018 – 12th Dachshund National Specialty Show (hosted by The Dachshund Club of NSW Inc)
Douglas McKay – Editor